NEW HEALTH CARE & WELLNESS PATIENT DIRECT MAIL CAMPAIGN
● To attract new patients to a new office location.
● Increased awareness in designated market area.
● A Steady flow of new business.
● Measurable return on investment
Full color unique letter package designed with significantly more space for colorful graphics, relevant offers, and full personalization to increase open and response rate.
The first mailing offered of a free electric toothbrush with an initial evaluation. This first mailing yielded five new patients, significant new revenues with an ROI of 726 percent. Additional mailings are producing similar results.
CROSS MEDIA MARKETING NON-PROFIT FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN
● Relief from running the campaign with a PC and an office copier.
● To craft a targeted appeal that would engage new and existing donors without getting lost in the national wave of emergency fundraising.
● Use the existing house database.
● Reform the non-profit's appeal with a direct mail driven cross media campaign featuring a distinctive letter package with full-color images, personalized messaging, business response envelope and a personalized URL (pURL) configured to accept online donations.
The response from the fund raising campaign produced stand out results. The on-profit has seen a 36% response rate and ROI of 1,412%.
NEW PULL, MULTI-CHANNEL, MULTI-TOUCH RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE CAMPAIGN
● To make prospects and clients fully aware of the extent of bank's offerings.
● Pre-qualify clients based on services that were relevant and desired.
● Alternate solution to broad 'push' marketing efforts that had proved ineffective and expensive.
● A four- part variable- data direct mail campaign combined with a personalized web page (pURL) and white paper.
● The pURL presented a brief survey to qualify the respondent?s desire for financing a new home or refinancing and offered an informative white paper.
● Mailer # 1 was a self mailer to a purchased list of high net worth individuals within market reach of the bank.
● A free give away contest for a gourmet coffee maker was added to the incentive for future mailings.
● Mailer # 2 the unique combo envelop/brochure design with a personalized letter. The audience now included current clients less anyone who responded to the personalized microsites.
● Mailer # 3 'Invitation styled' A 6 envelope with a personalized letter, brochure and information card, again inviting prospects to their respective microsites.
● Mailer # 4 to a new market area was a repeat of Mailer # 1 with the give away incentive added.
● 287 unique visitors asking for a white paper and/or chance to win the contest.
● All contact information including the interest in financing services was emailed in real time to the specified lending contact. Surprisingly, many prospects skipped visiting the pURL, instead, either called or emailed the bank directly in reference to the mailed offering.
● Most leads were already highly qualified applicants so the bank was able to approve and process the loans in record time, saving considerable time and money.
● Mailer # 2 was so successful that the mortgage broker requested a delay of three months to catch up on leads before Mailer # 3 was to mail.
● The multi- touch cross channel campaign attracted high-quality leads efficiently into valuable borrowers. Goals were exceeded by 400%. Both residential and commercial programs benefitted from new referrals. The return on loans alone accounted for an ROI of 1,432% .